Profile pictures
I was to continue my post on choices until i received some shocking news today. A teenager whom i respect so much passed on in the early hours of today. He died of typhiod fever.(that's very strange considering that there are loads of drugs that can cure it!!!).
John was highly talented.He could play almost every musical instrument i could think about plus sing better than the late Micheal Jackson. He could also do choral arrangement and as a result he became the choir head of our teens church.
He also loved the Lord, you could tell from the way he sang that not only did he enjoy the music, he enjoy singing it to God. He also wrote many, many songs, in short he was a modern day David. He motivated a lot of teens to explore and use their musical talents to praise God instead of wasting their time loitering around.
John had been attending the prestigeous Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) music school hoping to study music in the university. His pixs are shown above.
John, I will definately miss you, rest in the Father's arms
I was to continue my post on choices until i received some shocking news today. A teenager whom i respect so much passed on in the early hours of today. He died of typhiod fever.(that's very strange considering that there are loads of drugs that can cure it!!!).
John was highly talented.He could play almost every musical instrument i could think about plus sing better than the late Micheal Jackson. He could also do choral arrangement and as a result he became the choir head of our teens church.
He also loved the Lord, you could tell from the way he sang that not only did he enjoy the music, he enjoy singing it to God. He also wrote many, many songs, in short he was a modern day David. He motivated a lot of teens to explore and use their musical talents to praise God instead of wasting their time loitering around.
John had been attending the prestigeous Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) music school hoping to study music in the university. His pixs are shown above.
John, I will definately miss you, rest in the Father's arms
So so so sad..God gives n He takes though.but if we were 2 view this from a humanly perspective,u would know dat John didn't deserve 2 die..he was young,multi talented,spiritual,vibrant..he was a mentor 2 both his equals n even older ones.but God is not 2 be questioned,He has a reason 4 Everything..thank God he lived an upright life b4 leaving diz sinful earth..John u know u were like my Twin brother even though I was 3 years older..You cudnt run any errand without I following You,same with me..U juz left me here with juz ur pictures in my memory.but I wudnt wan2 be selfish,I know u'r in a better place.I love U but God does more.
ReplyDeleteDAVID EKOMHENMHEN
Am just outta words , nutin I say on dis blogger can explain my grief, pain and emotion, considering d fact dat dis is d 3rd friend am loosing in a year.
ReplyDeleteJOhn is a big source of motivation and inspiration to the young lads especially those dat have keen inerest in music.
I jst got to know John late last year through anoda friend (EJIRo) but within dat short time, I dnt need a philospher to tell me dat john was a friendly and down to earth person. Dat big smile dat always stays on his face gave him a wonderfull trademark .
What burns me most were his last words to me dat 'no tell me say till 2mao , give me now cos NOBODY KNW WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2mao'' .
JOHN EKOMHENMHEN u lived a wonderful life but I know u are somewhere up dere watching us and shedding tears of joy cos u have found rest in d bossom of the lord. Till we meet again on d oda side REeST IN PEACE.
FIZZLE HASSAN
They keep saying GOD knows best... I want to believe that. John was and still is the most naturally gifted person I've ever met. Someone I looked up to musically, spiritually and in a whole lotta oda ways. John was breeding an army when he left and by the last drop of blood in me, I promise his legacy will live on. You didn't deserve to go man, You didn't.... You left me, Dnique, AY, Peter, Ben and a whole lot of us here andd we will make your name immortal... I miss U bro. Sleep well...
ReplyDelete